Search:
Keyword:

Number Two School "Then & Now"

Number Two School - 1 Donahue Avenue
This is the original building built on 1 Donahue Avenue

 

The Inwood School was originally the High School for Lawrence, it was demolished in 1920 and replaced with the Number Two School. Additions to that building would be made in 1927, 1958 and 1999.

 

Number Two School

Around 1905 Jeanette and Wanser Avenue, Inwood

 

Number Two School is now located at

1 Donahue Avenue, Inwood